UnaVision is a growing knowledge and collaborative network driven by likeminded people and their communities, organizations, initiatives and regions. People cherish an intense and ongoing contact with each other, and are actively involved in co-developing and implementing innovative approaches for a systemic change. UnaVision uses information as well as social technologies in a systematic way to realize the objectives.
The main objective is to take part in the emergence of lively, healthy, balanced regions of various sizes which attract people to stay or move in. This encompasses establishing circular economies with eco-social entrepreneurships and meaningful, green workplaces; People centered learning environments based on project based learning; Preventive health and life care systems and activities affordable for everybody; Rich social and cultural environment, creation of a permaculture region and the implementation of a participatory - sociocratic approach for the administration of the region.
unaVision global network
The global unaVision network gives access to information, experience and knowledge of other like minded unaVision regions. People and organizations open up and share their experiences freely. Experts of different fields give access to their knowledge and experience base. Personal, virtual and physical learning journeys between the regions bring people together. This enables the network to find higher quality solutions for their challenges faster and without regional boundaries. An active community co-creates and shares solutions for systems, products and services and opens up opportunities for value creation and work places.
Next steps network development
At the moment there are people from following regions interested in forming the unaVision network: Albania, Austria, Bhutan, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Macedonia, Mexico, Netherlands, Kosovo, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain.
gathering in December
Click here to watch the video of the unaVision gathering which took place in Gut Gorgast, near Berlin, Germany, December 9-12 2015
- involved in the field of regional development, sustainable, community-based tourism, non-formal education, social entrepreneurship and/or social change in their regions
- who care about their region and want to see people and their work flourishing
- who you want to connect to like-minded people, share experiences, co-create social businesses with meaningful workplaces and by this supporting a social change in our world
unaVision objectives and approaches
Objectives of the unaVision network
- Offering learning activities and inviting others to join learning journeys, workshops, events and market them together
- Exchanging knowledge and experiences about sustainable development, supporting each other in facilitating social change in our regions and communities (urban or rural)
- Fostering social businesses and creating meaningful workplaces by co-developing products and services supporting the value creation in our regions (local handicrafts, agriculture, construction, education, health, technologies, etc.)
Read more about the objectives and approaches here.
unaVision Learning Journeys
The 4 M approach for learning journeys
- Move physically and mentally, change your perspectives, open up!
- Meet people from different sectors, cultures and generations, learn from their knowledge, experience, wisdom and personal mastery
- Make and co-develop products, services and systems, get new skills become creative, implement concepts, be a social entrepreneur and create new ventures who serve the people and society
- Multiply and share your experiences and knowledge, tell your story, write articles, poetries, books, make drawings and films
See photos of our past learning journeys, workshops and other events here
Portugal Learning Journey
24.03 - 03.04.2016
This is an experimental learning package developed by ThinkCamp, the region of Naturtejo and INATEL within the SenTour project. The objective of this package is to motivate seniors from different cultures and backgrounds to travel together to an extraordinary destination, to learn a new skill from the locals and to be actively involved in the sustainable development of the visiting location. More info here
With the SENTour Connect project ThinkCamp is co-developing with partners from Spain, Belgium, Slovenia, Austria, Italy and Portugal innovative learning journey packages for seniors.
Learning Journeys offer the opportunity to dive into the spirit of regions and to learn about special skills and traditions. You meet locals, learn from them, but may also share their expertise with people from the regions. Long-term off season tourism of several weeks to several months may intensify the insights into the local culture. This is a win-win situation for the regions and the visiting guests. This is a prototype Learning Journey packages co-developed within the SENTour Connect project.
The SENTour Connect project started from the idea that the senior market is an area for tourism expansion in low season within the European Union. Travel is a means to prolong a quality of life and Europe has a growing senior population for whom this is an important issue.The main objective of the project is to facilitate transnational tourism exchanges for seniors in the low season within the European domestic market.To do this, the project aims at creating innovative and sustainable transnational tourism packages for seniors, and improving the tourism seasonality patterns across Europe.
unaVision - Greening Kosovo is about raising awareness and fostering the sustainable development of Kosovo. The objective is to create green jobs through the development of “eco-social businesses” and a “Being Space”/eco-village, where people can live, learn, work,make arts and cultural activities. The unaVision-Kosovo initiative is implementing the projects by using a bottom up approach, listening to the needs, wishes and ideas of people, creating and connecting communities in different locations. More info here
Story and past activities
The unaVision idea was co-developed within the last three years with many people in differen countries. See photos of learning journeys, workshops and other events here.