unaVision gathering in December
Click here to watch the video of the unaVision gathering which took place in Gut Gorgast, near Berlin, Germany, December 9-12 2015
- involved in the field of regional development, sustainable, community-based tourism, non-formal education, social entrepreneurship and/or social change in their regions
- who care about their region and want to see people and their work flourishing
- who you want to connect to like-minded people, share experiences, co-create social businesses with meaningful workplaces and by this supporting a social change in our world
unaVision objectives and approaches
Objectives of the unaVision network
- Offering learning activities and inviting others to join learning journeys, workshops, events and market them together
- Exchanging knowledge and experiences about sustainable development, supporting each other in facilitating social change in our regions and communities (urban or rural)
- Fostering social businesses and creating meaningful workplaces by co-developing products and services supporting the value creation in our regions (local handicrafts, agriculture, construction, education, health, technologies, etc.)
Read more about the objectives and approaches here.
unaVision Learning Journeys
The 4 M approach for learning journeys
- Move physically and mentally, change your perspectives, open up!
- Meet people from different sectors, cultures and generations, learn from their knowledge, experience, wisdom and personal mastery
- Make and co-develop products, services and systems, get new skills become creative, implement concepts, be a social entrepreneur and create new ventures who serve the people and society
- Multiply and share your experiences and knowledge, tell your story, write articles, poetries, books, make drawings and films
See photos of our past learning journeys, workshops and other events here
unaVision - Greening Kosovo is about raising awareness and fostering the sustainable development of Kosovo. The objective is to create green jobs through the development of “eco-social businesses” and a “Being Space”/eco-village, where people can live, learn, work,make arts and cultural activities. The unaVision-Kosovo initiative is implementing the projects by using a bottom up approach, listening to the needs, wishes and ideas of people, creating and connecting communities in different locations. More info here
Story and past activities
The unaVision idea was co-developed within the last three years with many people in differen countries. See photos of learning journeys, workshops and other events here.