- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
unaVision Trainee opportunities!
We are looking for motivated, like-minded people to support the buildup of the unaVision network and of Being Space Regions. You can apply anytime for a trainee period of 6 to 12 months or shorter internships. The coordinator of the unaVision network is ThinkCamp gem. eG located 80 km east of Berlin. Your trainee stay will be there at Gut Gorgast and/or at one of our partner locations in Austria, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mexico, Netherlands, Slovenia or other locations.
Activities during your trainee or internship stay
Depending on your personal interests, skills and our needs you will work on:
- Co-design of Learning Journeys and co-creating spaces and environments for project based, human centered learning,
Co-design of eco-social entrepreneurships and circular economies
Action research, internet research and focus groups
Building up “Being Space Regions” with permaculture, eco-construction and renovation, food production and processing, preventive health programs,
Funding projects – crowd funding, EU applications, social investors and a complimentary currency
ThinkCamp – unaVision offers
- An opportunity to be part of an international network
- Meet and interchange with inspiring motivated people
- Create and implement your own ideas and concept for part of the time
- Learning opportunities in many sectors focused on sustainable development
- Balance work and life according to your interests
- Support in building up your own eco-social business
You like to be part of the unaVision living laboratory and experimental sustainable development yourself
- You have some first experience in project management
- You work proactive and structured
- You speak fluently English, other languages are a great advantage
- You are open-minded and like to work in a team
- You can listen and like to understand and work on complex systems
- You know how to work with PCs and internet applications
- You like to be part of a “Being Space” – learning, living and working together
- You like to travel and you have an understanding of different cultures
You like to become part of an international team working on the growth of the unaVision network, the co-design and implementation of Learning Journeys, Events and Eco-Social Entrepreneurships. Your background or experience is from one or more of many fields of life such as architecture, economy, sociology, psychology, anthropology, business, engineering, information technology, education, philosophy, and so on. This is especially of interest if you are looking for practical relevance and application of your knowledge and skills and like to work multidisciplinary on design solutions to create a sustainable future. You are an active person between 18 and 80 years of age and wish to create an and work within an inclusive learning and working environment.
The core idea of unaVision is to create spaces for project based, human centered learning and eco-social entrepreneurship for a sustainable future. The unaVision initiative will link villages and communities from around the globe in order to create Being Space Regions where people and organizations learn, work and sometimes live together with the objective of experim enting a better and lively living community. Learning Journeys connect existing and identify new Being Space locations. The network will work with sociocratic principles.
Compensation and contact
Unfortunately, as a nonprofit initiative we do not have funding to compensate your work with us with money. You will receive free accommodation, food and learning opportunities during your trainee stay with an unaVision partner. In case you like to work with us we are looking forward to receive your letter of interest and your resume. Please sent your application to email@example.com to Yasmin Dorfstetter and Johannes Pfister.
firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile +43 (676) 712 8675
email@example.com, Mobile +49 (172) 862 8947